Site Stats not showing correctly

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: June 23rd, 2014 Certificate and Connectivity issues

Site Stats not showing correctly for the last three days.  Google Analytics shows correctly but Homestead not tracking.  Please advise.
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

• 2,886 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Cristine7832,

We’ve heard this from other customers and are looking into it.  We’ll let you know what we find as soon as possible.

Thanks

Drew

Photo of Denise7017

Denise7017

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Haven't been able to view Stats for three days either.  A notice pops up that it may have been compromised and warns us not to log into our web sites until the problem is solved.

Photo of maurice7794

maurice7794

• 70 Points
I get the same thing when trying to view stats, this is the warning that pops up for me

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to v8.prnx.net, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

v8.prnx.net uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 6/21/2014 4:59 PM. The current time is 6/23/2014 9:36 AM. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.