Site statistics not registering visits

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Cert EXPIRED???????????

Site statistics not registering visits from yesterday (gmt +1) not even my own visits, any help please
Photo of kathryn4603

kathryn4603

• 1,038 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kathryn4603,

We have heard this from a few people and are working with Realtracker to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

This issue has been resolved.  You should see statistics again now.

Drew
Photo of kathryn4603

kathryn4603

• 1,038 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Thank you. Unfortunatly they are not registering again as of I think about 10 hours ago, could be a timeline thing will check at 9am our time and see
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Ok, let us know.  If you still see no action, we will let Realtracker know.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Roy5584

Roy5584

• 266 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Site statistics aren't registering on my site either as of yesterday (6/21/14). 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Good morning Roy5584,

Yes it appears that a problem has resurfaced.  We are investigating our end, and notifying Realtracker.  Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew
Photo of Cynthia2207

Cynthia2207

• 60 Points
I have not been able to access my statistics for 2 days now.

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Sorry for the inconvenience Cynthia2207,

We are working to resolve it.

Drew
Photo of Roy5584

Roy5584

• 266 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thank you Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You're welcome
Photo of Dave

Dave

• 2,490 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
You can't run a business with out stats!!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We understand that stats are important and are working with Realtracker to get the issue resolved. 

Unfortunately, at this time I can't give you an ETA.  There are alternatives as well.  You can set up Google analytics for free.

Drew
Photo of Virginia0373

Virginia0373

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
My website is showing " stats are unavailable "check back later since yesterday when will it be available? No Customer Service on weekends?.

My website is showing " stats are unavailable" check back later since yesterday when will it be available? No Customer Service on weekends?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We are investigating this issue.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Drew
Photo of Virginia0373

Virginia0373

Thank you!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You're welcome and sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew
Photo of Mark3607

Mark3607

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Google is now presenting a warning that the site's security certificate has expired when you attempt to view stats.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Yes, you may see that error, but you should be able to create an exception, so that you can get in.  Ultimately, this message will persist until Realtracker renews their certificate.  Unfortunately, we have done all we are able to at this point, but we will continue to monitor the situation.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of patrick3769

patrick3769

• 228 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
why are stats not accessable.

why are stats not accessable 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

There appears to be a problem at Realtracker, but we are investigating.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of mahlonllc5605

mahlonllc5605

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Usually businesses compensate customers for inconveniences smaller than this issue.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

In cases like this we will want to resolve and evaluate the issue prior to issuing credits.  Once resolved, we would be happy to hear you out.  Just call support or open an online chat. 

If you really need statistics now, I recommend that you setup Google analytics.  It is free and comprehensive.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of mahlonllc5605

mahlonllc5605

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Viewing Stats.

I can't view my stats. A message beside the tab say they are unavailable, please check back later. How long is this going to take?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We are working towards a solution with the provider.  I don't have an ETA at this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew
Photo of zachrice9967

zachrice9967

• 98 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same issues. Stats are not available and all week I have had issues accessing Homestead.com, as if the site was down. I would have to wait about 1-2 hours and try again, before I was able to access. This is an issue thats been going on all week and creating inconvenience. Will we be getting credited for these inconveniences? There are many web hosting companies that are cheaper than Homestead. I only stay with homestead due to user friendliness for me, but I had rather learn something new, than to deal with the hassle and frustration of the homestead site being down and unable to view my stats, that I need to run my business. Please resolve or issue credits.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

In cases like this we will want to resolve and evaluate the issue prior to issuing credits.  Once resolved, we would be happy to hear you out.  Just call support or open an online chat. 

If you really need statistics now, I recommend that you setup Google analytics.  It is free and comprehensive.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Nancy8024

Nancy8024

• 336 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Site's security certificate.

When trying to check my stats I am unable to do so. I also get a warning message that says the site's security certificate has expired. The technical details give the following message:
The certificate expired on 6/21/2014 5:59 PM. The current time is 6/22/2014 1:22 PM. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

Can you explain this? How and when can I view my stats?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We understand that stats are important and are working with Realtracker to get the issue resolved. 

Unfortunately, at this time I can't give you an ETA. 

Drew
Photo of Lauren5077

Lauren5077

• 778 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Site Stats not showing correctly.

When I select web site manager and then select my site  galleryoflegends.net  it tells me there have been NO Visitors to my web site. I know this is not true. When you select the stats and look you can see that there has been a lot of activity. This is the ONLY one of my web sites that does not show web stats. I told customer service about this on Friday May 2. I was told to give it a week as they would let the tech folks know. IT has now be 2 weeks and I still do not see this corrected.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hello All,

We thank you for your patience in this matter.  Realtracker had an expired certificate which is what caused the disconnect.  Your statistics should be back up and running now, but you might get a certificate error until a permanent solution can be set.

Thank you

Drew
Photo of Virginia0373

Virginia0373

Thank you for responding, I do see the Stat Button now but when I click on it a Security Certificate page appears so I cant actually check my stats yet. And next to the stat button it show zero visits in the past 7 days.  I know that your team is trying to correct this and I have faith it will be working properly soon so I will exercise some patience.  Thanks for keeping us up to date on what's happening as your working to correct it.

Virginia 

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Yes, you may see that error, but you should be able to create an exception, so that you can get in.  Ultimately, this message will persist until Realtrack renews their certificate.  Unfortunately, we have done all we are able to at this point, but we will continue to monitor the situation.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Virginia0373

Virginia0373

I wasn't sure if it would be safe to follow the link since it says ( Not recommended ) But I did and I do see my stats now. Thank you for your help.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You're welcome
Photo of Keith5330

Keith5330

• 664 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I have the same problem. I have no stats and I get the certificate expired warning. Mine is not fixed.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.