Site Not Showing up during search

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I've noticed that my site, www.wedtin.com, does not show up in Google. When entered and selected or when you type the site in the address bar, receive the following message: Oops! Internet Explorer could not find www.wedtin.com

Can you please advise as to what the issue could be? My mobile site was accidently deleted and I will address that with Dudamobile, but that can't be the reason for my site not appearing when searched or directly entered. I desperately need the site to be seen ad I pay monthly services fees for my site to work with Intuit. My business is totally web based. I am super frustrated.
Photo of Nadia6245

Nadia6245

• 484 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • Sad and Frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Nadia6245, I took a look at your site and it is coming up fine. If there were any recent changes to the domain and DNS records, that would be a reason for the site to not work, but it is working now.

However, when viewed on a mobile device it's still not coming up but it sounds like you are aware of that.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.