Site builder will not launch!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

My Sitebuilder will not start!!! I tried several different ways and still nothing. I have over 100 hours of time into an unyet published site that I can not work on for 2 days now. Here is all I see when I star t it, then... nothing!! It's a blurry screen shot but thats all that comes up for just a second and then, gone.
Photo of Carl Harrington Sr.

Carl Harrington Sr.

• 638 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of JCBling

JCBling

• 2,464 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Please give more details. What kind of Operating system, Ram, Download speed, etc.

Carl Harrington Sr.

Thanks I just replied below

Carl Harrington Sr.

Thanks for your reply,

Window 7 Ultimate 64 bit. 8 gig ram, cable download speed it's fast but I'm not sure of the speed. The network connection says 100.00 Mbps It was working fine until friday and then I went to work on my site saturday morning and nothing. Never had this problem before. All my other programs, Adobe CS5.5, SonicFire, Storyboard, Mocha, etc... all work fine. I have yet to find any other progam that is not launching except SiteBuilder.

Carl Harrington Sr.

Thanks for your reply,

Window 7 Ultimate 64 bit. 8 gig ram, cable download speed it's fast but I'm not sure of the speed. The network connection says 100.00 Mbps It was working fine until friday and then I went to work on my site saturday morning and nothing. Never had this problem before. All my other programs, Adobe CS5.5, SonicFire, Storyboard, Mocha, etc... all work fine. I have yet to find any other progam that is not launching except SiteBuilder.

Carl Harrington Sr.

Okay, now, my sitebuilder will not start!! any suggestions. I've restarted my PC a few times and nothing. All other programs start and run properly. I have no previous versions and when I click the sitebuilder icon to start it, the sitebuilder box pops up and the status bar at the bottom stops at a certain point, then it goes away. Here is a blurry screenshot. That's all I can see.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Sitebuilder not opening.
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Carl7521 -

Sorry about the problem you're having! We've had some users experience difficulties with Sitebuilder on Windows 7. The best thing to do would be to uninstall, then reinstall Sitebuilder. If you have trouble reinstalling, this user submitted site should help.

Otherwise, let me know if you're interested into upgrading to sitebuider plus, which is our new online tool. It's browser based so you wouldn't have trouble with installation.

Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.