Can I switch back to SiteBuilder from SiteBuilder Plus?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Recently, I switched to Site Builder Plus and I was to understand that I could use SiteBuilder Plus for my Mac and the old downloaded SiteBuilder on my PC.

I am not happy with the SiteBuilder Plus and at the moment my downloaded Sitebuilder is not working.

Please switch my account to the old Sitebuilder platform immediately, which is very easy and convenient to use.

chandroo.com
Photo of chandroo4672

chandroo4672

• 520 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Chandroo,

Sorry for the delay. Your account is set up to use both Sitebuilder desktop and Sitebuilder Plus. Having Sitebuilder Plus will allow you to make more advanced edits from your Mac than you could with Sitebuilder Lite.

You can continue to only use Sitebuilder Desktop. If you'd like, I can remove the ability to use Sitebuilder Plus- but I wouldn't recommend it. Adding Sitebuilder Plus isn't related to the troubles you're having with the desktop version. To troubleshoot those issues, you'll need to call or chat with our support team.

I hope that helps!

Angela

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.