Site not secure

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Solved
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Email login 4/12/2019

Since I launched my new site it is now ,showing up not secure. My new site is on Website builder, how do I get this resolved?
Photo of adcogwebsite5446

adcogwebsite5446

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,926 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I have made the necessary changes. The site should show secure within 24 hours.
Photo of Kirk8006

Kirk8006

• 610 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Elyzabeth, I secured my site a year or so ago with the 3rd party Cloudflare, is it possible for me to discard Cloudflare now and revert back to Homestead and secure my site remotely through my Domains management page?   
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hello,

Yes, for any site built on Website Builder, you can point the nameservers to our default and we can secure the site on our end.
Photo of Kirk8006

Kirk8006

Thanks Elyzabeth,

I have now removed my site from Cloudflare and reset my Homestead name servers for www.richmondcaravanpark.com

If you could do the necessary for me to secure my website that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Kirk 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

OK, I've made the necessary changes. Your site will show secure within 24 hours.
Photo of Kirk8006

Kirk8006

Thank you
Photo of adcogwebsite5446

adcogwebsite5446

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank You for your help!
Photo of Wesley7656

Wesley7656

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
My website is about 10 years old now on here and I use an outdated version of the website builder ON PURPOSE because it allows me to do things that the new versions do not. So my question is: How do I make my old website secure? (and without screwing up any of the old functions that I simply MUST have) Thanks :)
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,876 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately, sites that are still being edited and published through that older builder cannot be secured. You would at least need to be using Sitebuilder Plus to be able to secure your site.
Photo of Steve4083

Steve4083

• 60 Points
How can I find out my account type or upgrade it if necessary? I need to have my website secured, thanks for your help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.