Site not publishing.

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I have set up my site twice. I click save and then Publish. It says published, Then when I try to go to the site, it says it has not been published. www.realitylimos.com. Please help. Thank you in advance for you time.
Photo of Pepsi1995

Pepsi1995

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated.

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Jack6491

Jack6491

• 3,142 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
I get the same thing periodically.......depending on site activity publishing could be delayed a few minutes so check back in 5 to 10 minutes and it should to be published then!!

GOOD LUCK!!
Photo of Pepsi1995

Pepsi1995

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Jack, thank you for your reply. My site isn't showing published. Even after I click SAVE and then PUBLISH, when I click review or go to the actual site, It says, "Oops, this site isn't published." Then, I start over and get the same thing. I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to speak to someone. Thanks again for your time.
Photo of Jack6491

Jack6491

• 3,142 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Yep......that sounds like it may be above my "Pay Grade" Pepsi!!

Hope they can help you tomorrow!!
Photo of Richard5219

Richard5219

• 70 Points
my site has been published for years, but now a blue box shows stating site is hosted by Homestead. I understand it's been happening for a couple days since I hadnt been in it. They owe me some money
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 35,552 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Richard, 

Looks like the agent you worked with got it connected but we will need to allow some propagation time for the site to show. 
Photo of Richard5219

Richard5219

• 70 Points
how much time do you think? it has been about 4 hrs thus far
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hopefully not much longer, I will keep an eye on it. However, in some cases DNS changes can take 24 hours to complete. 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello Pepsi1995,

I did see you contacted support earlier today for this. Was this able to get resolved? 
Photo of Karla5053

Karla5053

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Did this get resolved?   I have the same issue.  History shows I have published it a dozen times.  Does not show up at the URL.  When the same thing happened a couple weeks ago, the excuse was that Chrome had an update and would not allow publishing.  Yesterday and today I tried Edge, IE, Firefox, and Chrome and none of them worked.  This is getting to be a regular occurance.  :(

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello Karla,

There are no issues currently with publishing but I can take a look. Which website did you publish?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.