Site error

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Reports of issues loading into Sitebuilder Plus

Hello! Anybody home? Been trying for several hours to get past the "site error" so I can update our church website. Help!
Photo of Hadwen8445

Hadwen8445

• 194 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • dismayed

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286

• 1,282 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
If you look over on the right at the "related conversations" it looks like you are not the only one getting that error.  That means it is probably a server issue on Homestead's part.  Not much YOU can do to fix it.  Frustrating but true.  
Photo of big1890

big1890

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have been trying for the last 2 days to update my website for my business...this is awful! Guess its time to find a new website company!
Photo of Robbi8420

Robbi8420

• 174 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
You'd think they'd put something on "system status" to alert us about it...
Photo of Hadwen8445

Hadwen8445

• 194 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Lynn and Robbi. I've been rather dissatisfied for some time with Homestead Sitebuilder, but been too lazy to rebuild our site elsewhere. May now have to bite the bullet. The fact they have made no attempt (that I can see) to let us know what is going on and when we might expect a fix is irresponsible.
Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286

• 1,282 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I have been moving my sites to the icloud platform. It's very different, but much more modern. There are definitely a couple of features that I miss (like the old form builder which was great) but I have not experienced ANY issues with the editor or publishing in the last year.  You might want to try it out.
Photo of chris7330

chris7330

• 60 Points
Well, at least I'm not the only one having the same issue.  I used to be secretary of a golf league and we used Go Daddy to host our website and they were pretty good - at least they had 24/7 support!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.