Site Down and Domain Pointing Nowhere

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

My Homestead domain www.hawkscheerdallas.com is showing as pointing to hstrial-jjlimber.com instead of www.hawkscheerdallas.org. I use Wix to manage the site, and my Wix dashboard shows that my domain is not pointing to Wix. What does the hstrial-jjlimber.com address mean and why isn't the domain pointing to the website it has been associated with for a couple of years? I really need guidance -- I am hesitant to make any adjustments to pointers or DNS names. If this can't be resolved, I will just transfer my domain to Wix. Please help! Joyce Limber limberjoyce@gmail.com
Photo of Cistercian2531

Cistercian2531

• 72 Points
  • frustrated

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,004 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You need to use your Wix domain accout to direct your nameservers to:
Nameservers should be:
NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 12,728 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I see the name servers are pointing to wix currently. You domain is pointing to name servers ns13.wixdns.net ns12.wixdns.net. I would recommend verifying those are the correct name servers with wix and make sure the domain is also connected to the correct site on their end. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.