Side Bar is Distracting on Web Version

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

When I work online to update my site, if I click on any object, a window comes up to my right side giving me all types of options (make things Bold, Italics etc.) Formerly in the desktop version of Sitebuilder, this was a movable or collapsible window that could be moved out of the way while you worked on the site. Now it is obtrusive and I have to keep scolling left and right when I work on the pages.  What can I do?
Photo of Pierre0338

Pierre0338

• 404 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated.

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Sorry but in the new version you can't undock, or hide the properties editor.  Normally this isn't an issue unless you have a page width set to an unusually large width, or if you are using an older monitor that is not a wide screen.   What is your page width set to? 

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.