shipping address incorrect

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Hello! I recently had about 5 separate orders placed in my store. I am integrated with Shippo. The customer filled out her billing address and then a different shipping address for each order correctly. I noticed this on my email notification of a new order placed. When I went to my orders and clicked to ship, it uploaded all fields with the billing address and not the shipping address. How do I set it u so that the orders ship to the shipping address and not billing address? I had to override all fields, look up my emails and manually enter each address. I am just glad I knew the purchaser because I recognized her billing address, otherwise I would have used the shipping address autofill. Thanks!
Photo of Michelle8095

Michelle8095

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 12,728 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I do apologize, from the tools I have, I cannot replicate this issue. I am able to get the correct shipping address to print when using different addresses for billing and shipping. For this situation I would recommend calling into support as we may need your log in credentials to access your account to look a bit deeper into this for you. You can call into support at 1800-710-1998 Monday-Friday. 
Photo of Michelle8095

Michelle8095

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you for looking into it! I will continue to keep an eye on orders and if this problem is repeated, I will contact support. Hopefully, it was just a glitch! ;)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 12,578 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
No problem. If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to call, we are here to help. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.