Server error

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I am trying to start building my site and keeping getting a server error. Does anyone know what I can do or if this is a Homestead issue?
Photo of Barbi0844

Barbi0844

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Aggrivated

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,004 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
What's the error code?
Photo of Barbi0844

Barbi0844

It didn't give one. Just said I've encountered a server error and to try again later. Thoughts?
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,004 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sounds like a server problem. Is this the first time you've had this problem?
Take the advise and try again later. It may be a temporary problem.
Photo of Barbi0844

Barbi0844

Thanks. :)
Photo of Lisa7680

Lisa7680

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have having the same issue today . It happened last week as well.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 12,728 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Lisa,

What website are you experiencing this with? 
Photo of John7490

John7490

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
When trying to load, save, or publish a page Keep getting a "Network or server error. Please try again later. Error: 0x01 or 0x19"
You try again later and get the same error. but your page loads or doesn't - any clue to the problem.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello John,

The error that you are experiencing is slowness due to having a large website. Your site currently consist of 732 pages and over 8,000 file. Needless to say, this website is huge and it causing slowness with the builder. I was able to open the editor, save and publish with no issues or error. I would recommend when you make changes to a page, publish that page from the file manager to avoid any interruption or timeout errors for the large site. 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello Barbi0844,

I was able to select edit site and load the editor with no errors but there is no pages or content that I see. If you are looking to create new content I would recommend adding a new site, choose a design and start building from there. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.