Server down again!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Server down again?!
Site once again will not allow me to make any changes?!
This can't continue to occur!
Please fix this problem!
Thanks you ...
Photo of Rick5908

Rick5908

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
There are no outages at this time. All the files on your site are showing as published. What happened?
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Drew I'm having issues as well. Several different things. Tried to log out and got this message

Tried to Save and got this message:

Tried to publish and got this message:
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Susan, which site, and is it consistent?
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

It was one of the Plus sites Drew - sawmillonwheels.com  I think. Sorry, but I've been back and forth between a lot of sites. It was consistent - I tried it a few times just to see if it would shake off the issue - finally just said ...... and moved on.
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

Drew no big deal for me I was just piping in to let you know that there did seem to be a problem as per Rick's post above.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

It seems ok now. Let us know if you see it again and which page has the issue.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Gotcha Susan.
Photo of Lisa9146

Lisa9146

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have been trying to edit a picture on my website, one of the pages, for a few days now.
Tried again just now, will not 'save' or publish' the changes. Let me rephrase, when I finally get it to save and publish, it shows the picture changed, but when we google the live site late, old picture is still there, on my computer, after deleating cache and cookies, and on my husbands computer in the other room.....makes me thing the live site page did not change....hmm....help....
bransonbestrealty.com
ouroffice page, bottom left corner should be a head shot of Shawn instead of one with green shirt.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Did you use the replace feature? For some reason this will sometimes happen. If you delete the image and then add it to the page as a new image, then publish, does that work?
Photo of Lisa9146

Lisa9146

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Perfect! This worked for me!  Great help!!!!!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Glad to hear it.
Photo of Wendy9564

Wendy9564

• 236 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I am so frustrated....takes forever to do anything.  Keep getting the error code oX41.  Have to reboot homestead over and over.  Trying to delet lots of files from file manager to make things better and cannot even do that without system failures.  Please help!!!!

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Wendy9564,

I see you spoke with an agent. Did your problem get resolved?
Photo of Rick5908

Rick5908

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It is still doing it and due to this "server error" I can not make any changes to my website.

Please remedy this problem so we can make changes to our websites that are being hosted by Homestead!

Thank you
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Rick5908,

The servers are up and running and your site comes up in the editor for me. What exactly are you trying to do when you receive the error?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.