September 23, 2013 - Email, sending and receiving problem.

• Announcement
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

12:30 MST - Sorry for the inconvenience with the email service. We are diligently working to get the problem resolved as soon as possible. Will continue to post updates here as information becomes available. At this time we do not have an ETA. We do understand the impact this is having on many of you are are doing our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of David7437

David7437

• 60 Points
PLEASE HURRY!!!!
Photo of Jacquie9858

Jacquie9858

• 60 Points
Some sort of ETA would be most helpful when our clients are looking for answers. Not sure if I should redirect through a backup. I'll tell my IT guys to start on that now. Really hurting business.
Photo of John7399

John7399

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
We are losing millions because of this.
Photo of Bruce8263

Bruce8263

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Sounds like the same response you sent out last week. Something is very wrong! There has not been an ETA since last Wed. What is not being shared? I think as customers we should be getting a lot more information.
Photo of Hank007

Hank007

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
In a well run company the CEO would be apologizing personally and make some promises to us, to try to make us whole...
Really sad to see such a lack of leadership and disregard for their customers, namely us!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.