SEO service that was not brought up to expectation!!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

How do i cancel my seo subscription since it does not help? I just noticed i have been paying every month for nothing.. This new company you teamed up with has not helped at all I am on the dash board/ control what ever you call it.. it shows that they are working on this from this day to this day and next month work on this till this day.. well guess what the date is all behind.. nothing has been done everything looks the same.. why am i paying for this kind of service . I would like to cancel and have a reasonable refund and i mean reasonable
Photo of Kueichu7804

Kueichu7804

• 660 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • very un happy about your service

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am sorry about your frustration today. The only thing I would be able to do for you today is to cancel the subscription. Instead of doing that right now, let me escalate the issue to the SEO team to give you a call on Monday.

They will be able to answer any questions you have and if you still want to cancel, they can take care of it for you.

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.