Sent emails getting marked as junk / spam

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I've been having problems with my emails not getting properly delivered to clients because they are being marked as junk/spam. This has started happening since the homestead servers were blacklisted a while back. I hope this does not become an ongoing problem. It is not very professional when I follow up with my clients and have them check their junk mail folders for my emails because they didn't get them. Are there any solutions in the works for this?
Photo of Stephen4624

Stephen4624

• 1,334 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
We have not had any recent server blacklist problems for several months, so, if your emails are going to junk/spam folders on the recipients end, then it is most likely their spam filter and a problem with the email address/domain. Are you getting any bounce/undeliverable messages back?

Mike
Photo of Stephen4624

Stephen4624

• 1,334 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
This actually started happening back then and I was hoping that it would get better over time, but it doesn't look like it has.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you have an email that you know won't go through (and it's not confidential), you can post it here and we can take a look at it. There could be a number of things getting it blocked; subject line, email body content, signature, any included email addresses or domains, etc.

Mike