Selling services and accepting payments on invoices in simplestore

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I want to create a storefront on my existing homestead website for customers to purchase services. I also want customers to be able to pay invoices online. I use quickbooks. is it possible to do both through storefront? Do I need to use a 3rd party shopping cart/payment system? Will payments from customers on invoices auto post to quickbooks?
Photo of rigdoninc7646

rigdoninc7646

• 648 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi rigdoninc7646, Our current system will do what you wish but we have some upgrades on the road map that will help you. I'll send you a personal email with some additional information.
Photo of Nicholas3535

Nicholas3535

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Can you send me the info too. I also use quickbooks am and interested in a way for the customer/purchase information to be integrated with quickbooks.

Thanks
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Good morning, unfortunately you are using the Simplestore. The original poster has a Storefront. Simplestore does not have this functionality at this time.

Let us know if you would like more information about Storefront and tell us a little more about what you are doing with the website.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of lassie22dog7830

lassie22dog7830

• 70 Points
HOW DO I SEND AN INVOICE TO A CLIENT....LETS SAY FOR SNOW REMOVAL, AND HAVE THEM PAY ON THE WEBSITE?

AND ALSO, I CAN NOT DELETE CERTAIN """"PAGES""""" NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY, AND ITS A PAGE I CREATED NOT CREATED BY HS
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The SimpleStore does not have any sort of record keeping or invoicing system. It will depend on what system or software you are using for that.

If you need to delete any of your own pages, you can do that from the File Manager screen. Wen you have the Sitebuilder opened up, click on your domain name at the top of the page and you'll see link that will take you to the File Manager.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.