Samuel Scurlock I was unable to complete setting up my Website!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I was told to call 1-800-710-1998 there was a problem with my website, I need to know what the problem(s)!!
Photo of samuelscurlock5857

samuelscurlock5857

• 70 Points

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of SiteBuilderPros

SiteBuilderPros, Champion

• 3,618 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hi samuelscurlock5857,

So sorry to hear that you're having problems with your site! Community support (Drew N. or Mike F.) will resume early morning. Just a heads-up to a fellow member, you might want to remove your pin number, as your pin is a personal account reference that can be seen by every participant at this forum - meaning potentially 1000's of people. Support will not need your pin to check out what's going on with your site. Posting a problem here is all they need to get the support process started! ~ Regards

Thanks in advance if you 'd this post!
Photo of SiteBuilderPros

If possible delete, and re-post this issue in the morning once you see that support has resumed tomorrow - Sunday Aug 4, 2013
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 262,450 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Thanks, I removed it for him.

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Good morning, The only problem I can see on the account is that it appears you attempted to transfer a domain to us and it has failed.  There can be a number of reasons, but first can you confirm that you own samsquest.com

Thanks

Drew

p.s.  I am issuing you a new PIN and sending it to your email.  Please discard the old one, and do not post it here.  It would give people access to your account.
Photo of SiteBuilderPros

Roger that... Thanks Drew!
Photo of Drew N

Good morning Samuel,

I wanted to follow up to make sure you have had any questions answered.

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.