Roundcude email keeps saying inbox is full, but I keep emptying it, still says 90% full. What can I do?

• Problem
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

My roundcube email says it is close to full. If I empty the emails (which I obviously don't want to do because I need them) it will still say 90% full. 
Photo of gatlinfenwick5902

gatlinfenwick5902

• 70 Points

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It looks like you might be close to full. I see over 200MB(I stopped adding at 200)  in the sent folder and in your inbox there is 50mb in just 3 emails. If you can't delete any more, you can upgrade your mailbox.
There are also several folders that you have hidden from view. If you go to settings > folders, you can see them. If you check the box they will become visible in your mail. Maybe there are more messages there you can eliminate.
Photo of debbie1046

debbie1046

• 70 Points
When I have all inbox emails deleted it still says 63% full.   With your services am I not able to keep emails in folders? 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,948 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

You can keep emails in folders, but emails in any folder will count toward your overall storage.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.