Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: migrated to FAQ
- Log in to your webmail account.
- Go to the Settings section of Roundcube.
- Click Identities (left side of screen).
- Click on the identity you want to create a signature for (you should have at least one by default).
- Use the interface provided to modify your signature.
- Click Save.
note: If you plan to use HTML in your signature, you will also need to go the settings > preferences > composing and make sure you set HTML to always.