Roundcube is almost at 100%

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

What is the best way go through email. Archive and how does that work? There is emails that i need to keep and those are big files. If i put them in folders will this help? I'm tired of going to roundcube to delete emails all the time.
Photo of Kerri2917

Kerri2917

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 21,230 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

To archive emails you do have a couple options. You can download any emails directly from Roundcube to your computer by selecting the email, click more and download. This will save it as a file on your computer. The second option is to connect your email to a third party email client such as outlook using a POP connection. This will save the emails to that server and will not be affected if you delete them from Roundcube. If you wish to keep them stored in Roundcube we also offer email storage upgrades for your mailbox. Homestead offers upgrades of 2GB for $1 per month, 5GB for $2 per month or 10GB for $3 per month.
(Edited)
Photo of Kerri2917

Kerri2917

So if they come into my outlook and i delete them from roundcube it will not delete them on my outlook?
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Correct, if you set it up as a pop account. 
Photo of Kerri2917

Kerri2917

Looks like i have it set up as a IMAP in my outlook settings... I'm sorry i am not too tech savvy.. i just dont want to delete them on my roundcube and have it delete in my outlook..
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

No problem, you will want to re-add it as a pop account. https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/email-client-settings

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.