Reports of Sitebuilder Plus sites not loading

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

5:22AM - We received reports of Sitebuilder Plus sites not loading.

6:17AM - We have identified the cause and are working on resolving this issue.

7:05AM - At this point, sites are starting to come back up intermittently. We will continue to monitor for any additional reports. We thank you for your patience.

9:30AM - At this point, sites are loading. Some sites are experiencing slowness, but the site will eventually load. We will continue to monitor and make sure all sites are loading quickly

10:20AM - Our engineering team has found the cause of SiteBuilder Plus live site issues. Access to live SiteBuilder Plus sites is restored,  we will continue to watch live sites and post an update if we see any further issue.

11:40AM - We are receiving additional reports of sites not loading again. We are investigating the cause.

1:02PM - At this point, sites are starting to load successfully. It may take some time to update and load successfully. We will continue to monitor our systems and these sites.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 42,938 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of annunciation6439

annunciation6439

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The two sites I manage would not load this morning, then came back up for about 15 minutes, but both are back down again now.
Photo of John5181

John5181

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled when I try and open my site from the website manager it says site not available.

Title says everything. I can't open it by trying the address into the browser either.
Photo of Michael0483

Michael0483

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled website very slow.

My website is having issues not loading and/or very slow.  I have had several complaints from customers regarding this issue.
Photo of Debbie6523

Debbie6523

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My site is down and it looks like it has been for a week now!
www.bear-acres.com

my site is not working
www.bear-acres.com
Photo of eric7554

eric7554

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Elyzabeth . . . any updates? My homepage will come up but it is very slow and if I try to navigate anywhere, it hangs up then crashes. . . .an update would be nice!
Photo of Ralph the Mouth

Ralph the Mouth

• 412 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
All these sites down. Mysteriously. Is this the part where the zombies take over the White House? Oh wait....
Photo of alex4391

alex4391

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled web site is down.

blancoandcantu website is down
Photo of Andrew7782

Andrew7782

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My websites will not load!.

all three of my websites time out and will not load. They load in sitebuilder but will not load from  a desktop or mobile device. Also site stats show 0 visitors in the last 7 days. 
Photo of Maureen9392

Maureen9392

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Site is down. This has happened multiple times this month. This is causing seri....

Site is down
Photo of Scott0563

Scott0563

• 224 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Site down Again.

We were back up and now we are down again.  We have a livestream in a few hours!!!

Photo of Vernon0640

Vernon0640

• 618 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Site has gone back down!!!!!.

The site was down, then you guys said the problem was fixed. Site went up and now it's down again. Had to delay a product launch!

Will this actually be fixed or just perpetually up and down.
Photo of Kristie7266

Kristie7266

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Websites down - up - down - up - down..

All of my websites are down - AGAIN. Here is the source code Service UnavailableService Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Not cool - Legacy customer getting a little pissed.
Photo of Scott5711

Scott5711

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My website is down again ?.

My website has been up and down all day ?  what is the issue ?
Photo of eugene6667

eugene6667

• 330 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
So frustrating, I am sending customers to a website that is not there. Very embarrassing and makes a online seller look shady with website always having issues and not to mention never being secure!
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 42,938 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

We are working on resolving the current issue with Sitebuilder Plus sites. In regard to the site not displaying as secure, Sitebuilder Plus sites are not able to be secure automatically. You manually have to apply that by connecting to Cloudflare, which I can see you took care of today with phone support.
Photo of Sabrenapmd0743

Sabrenapmd0743

• 234 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I’m confused “additional reports”? These are the same affected parties. I’ve called twice today because the verbiage used in the updates is cryptic and double-talk. Using words like “eventually” for status updates purposes is not sufficient. I don’t have the option of “eventually” deciding to pay you. Transparency is important and each time there is an issue we have no idea what the cause was and are never provided with an estimated timeframe for resolution that can be communicated to our customers. Please inform what the “issue” was/is that caused the outage. Also, when can we expect the server environment to stabilize? My customers require more than a “keep trying” approach.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

• 3,864 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
My sites came up for a while but they are back down.  I know you're working on it.  Really hope you get this handled quickly.
Photo of Angela6389

Angela6389

• 1,046 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
same here
Photo of Rob0643

Rob0643

• 60 Points
My site still down
Photo of Christine Richards

Christine Richards

• 3,162 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled sites are down.

all my sites are down!!! 
Photo of john voortman

john voortman

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my page millpearl.com won't open in my new laptop with windows 10, why.

my page millpearl.com won't open in my new laptop with windows 10, why? opens fine on my old laptop which runs windows 7

Photo of Martin

Martin

• 5,612 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
So is there any way we can be refunded for the lost time? That is what I figured, the answer will be no.

Really bad service. We all make a living and expect our sites to be available at least 70% of the time. Used to be a 99% service..

Hello Homestead folks? I assume you are all are once again asleep at the wheel?

Have a good day. No way will I ever recommend your service to anyone.

Have a good day...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.