Reports of Server Errors logging into Homestead accounts 01/29/2020

• Article
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1:20 PM EST: We are aware of an issue that is causing Server Errors when logging into Homestead accounts.
Our engineers are currently investigating the cause, and we will post updates here.

8:20 PM EST: The issue has been resolved, and customers are able to login once again without experiencing a server error.We thank everybody for their patience, and we will continue to monitor to verify all services are running correctly.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 46,374 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Rebecca1996

Rebecca1996

• 726 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Sorry, you have experienced an unexpected server error. We are working to resolve....

I need help!

Sorry, you have experienced an unexpected server error. We are working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Please try again later.
Photo of Rebecca1996

Rebecca1996

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Sorry, you have experienced an unexpected server error. We are working to resolve....

I need help!

Sorry, you have experienced an unexpected server error. We are working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Please try again later.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 28,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Rebecca, 

Homestead is working to get this resolved, we will post an update when it is fixed. We appreciate the patience.
Photo of Blake5900

Blake5900

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Can we be given an ETA? please
Photo of Rebecca1996

Rebecca1996

How
Much longer?
Photo of Martin

Martin

• 6,232 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Sure hope this gets fixed soon!
(Edited)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I do apologize, no ETA has been provided but our team is working diligently to get this resolved. 
Photo of Blake5900

Blake5900

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
What?
That is unacceptable. We are not able to collect payments and now can not tell our customers how long this may be?
Someone, somewhere know how severe this is an what/how long it will be until there is a resolution. 
Working diligently? How so? A little more than an apology is needed in this matter.
Photo of Heather4091

Heather4091

• 310 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Please keep us posted on an ETA.  My customers are unable to submit work orders.  Luckily, they are emailing them to us instead, but it makes us look unprofessional.

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Our engineering team is working on this and it is our top priority to get things up and running. Unfortunately, I have not been provided an ETA, all updates will be immediately posted to http://status.homestead.com/
Photo of Belinda2717

Belinda2717

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm not able to upload images to Image Gallery or stand alone image.  It gives me Error!  Oops, Something Went Wrong.  Not sure if this is related to the problems earlier with the server.  When I click Ok, it shows Uploading, but nothing happens.  If I right click to delete the upload, it says "You are not authorized to perform this operation.  Are you sure you want to delete the selected images?"
(Edited)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello Belinda,

Uploading images was impacted yesterday but it has been resolved. If you are still experiencing issues I would recommend clearing the cookies and cache from your browser and trying again. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.