Replace Simple Store with Payment Buttons

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: This topic was inactive for a period of time that led us to believe you have resolved the problem; therefore we are archiving this topic. If you do still need assistance, feel free to create a new post.

I have a Simple Store installed on my site.  I want to eliminate it, install a Paypal shopping cart on my site, and add "buy now" buttons to various pictures of items on my site that I want to offer for sale.  With Simple Store yet being a part of my site, I do not see options (under the Insert button in Site Builder) to do such things as insert a Paypal shopping cart, insert "buy now" buttons, etc.  After I take the step of deleting Simple Store from my account, will I then see options in site builder, under "Insert" for inserting a Paypay shopping cart, inserting "buy now" buttons, or what steps should I follow to reach the objective of being able to sell products from my site without Simple Store or Storefront, that is, just manually adding buy buttons to pictures of things shown on my site that I want to offer for sale?
Photo of Ronald5605

Ronald5605

• 784 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ronald5605,  Once the SimpleStore is removed, those options will reappear in SiteBuilder. If you want us to remove the SimpleStore, you can just reply here.  Just make sure you have saved any images or other content before we remove it.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.