Redirecting from index.html to index.ffhtml

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

When I try to access my index.html page, I am redirected to a index.ffhtml page. However, if I access my site without the index.html in the address I am able to access the site. I've tried this on 2 different computers with the same outcome and I already tried clearing my cache. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?
http://www.churchoftheholyspiritma.org/
http://www.churchoftheholyspiritma.or...
Thanks
Photo of Sonia0690

Sonia0690

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mariana4838

Mariana4838

• 208 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I ́m experiencing the same problem.I ́m also not able to access some of my webpages, unless I refresh them three, four or more times. It looks like a server issue. I hope it gets resolved quickly.

I ́m attaching a screenshot of the message I ́m getting.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Mariana4838, Your issue is actually different. The first thing to check are the steps on this page: https://community.homestead.com/homes...
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sonia0690, There was a server issue a few days ago which caused that problem. If you just clear your cookies & cache, close, and reopen your browser it will resolve the problem.
Photo of Sonia0690

Sonia0690

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Everything is working now, Thanks.
Photo of John3689

John3689

• 184 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This solution is not working for me... SEVERAL of our sites are down!

Please provide a viable solution.

Thank you.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You're welcome.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

John3689, this issue has been resolved.
Photo of John3689

John3689

Mike...

I appreciate the update.

Our sites appear to be working for now.

Going forward, please initiate a change in how Intuit/Homestead notifies customers regarding these types of outages. We understand that "no system is perfect." However, the notification system is absolutely broken, and is entirely useless to paying customers like me.

I look forward to hearing about an acceptable solution. In the meantime, we are beginning research to move our business elsewhere.

Thank you for your consideration and understanding.

John
Photo of John3689

John3689

Mike...

The issue is NOT resolved.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi John3689,

The problem is that you failed to verify your domain and it is suspended. You are required to verify the contact information when registering a new domain or when the domain is updated. Failure to do so results in the suspension of the domain. This is not a Homestead policy, this is a regulation set forth both ICANN, the body that regulates domains. You will need to log into your account and update your contact information. Then look for an email that asks you to verify the information and follow the instructions. Your site should return shortly after you verify successfully.

Thanks

Drew
If this post helps, please give me a "Star" and complete this survey to rate my performance.
Photo of John3689

John3689

Drew... Again... this is NOT the issue.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

John3689, What sort of issue are you still experiencing?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.