Re-register domain with Homestead

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Hi: 

My domain of 10 years, www.YourPayson.com was mistakenly dropped from registration by Homestead.

Although Homestead just billed me $29 to re-register, I now have your email below saying the "transfer" has failed. 

I don't see how a transfer from Homestead to Homestead can possibly fail, but these thing are beyond my comprehension. :)

The Contact link in the email hung in IE10 and Firefox, so I cannot contact Homestead via the support email or website.

What do I do next to register my domain?

Thanks.

Photo of Robert3465

Robert3465

• 370 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Les6064

Les6064

• 8,810 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Robert, contact Homestead on Monday morning  1-800-710-1998 they are the only people who can sort this out for you. Both websites are visible on the internet.
(Edited)
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
HI Robert, Domain is still registered with Homestead since 2007 although there was an update made on 18th... Domain name www.YourPayson.com is till pointing at your Homestead website. ONe of the tech guys will be in her soon to confirm
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Robert, the domain never dropped from registrartion. The notes indicated that you called on May 5th to remove 2 domains including that one, so there must have been a misunderstanding between you and the agent. Your card was refunded for the year for both domains. When you added it back, it charged again, along with the $5 setup fee, which I will credit back to your account.

I have also gotten the domain back on the account correctly.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.