Published site not showing up right - no stats

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I published my site and the site states "Your site has been published to: http://sshipping0.homestead.com/ " where it should say springprairiemeats.com??? Also it's showing up as no visits in the last 7 days and I know there were visits on springprairiemeats.com
Photo of shipping5252

shipping5252

• 1,086 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • puzzled

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
That is an internal address. You will see the site with the domain. http://www.springprairiemeats.com/
Photo of shipping5252

shipping5252

Why is it saying no visits when I know there were visits?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I show 27 visits this month and 1 visit in 7 days, when I look.

Drew
Photo of shipping5252

shipping5252

We are on a proxy server here and have limited internet access due to security reasons. When I click on Web Stats for my site I come up with a blank page. Do you use a third party to do your stats, do I need to request a web address to view the stats or does homestead.com do it right on site?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We do use a 3rd party, but we integrate it into your account screen. I am not sure in the proxy would cause the issue. I will check with the partner company.
Photo of shipping5252

shipping5252

The third party does host the data on your site. I asked IT to allow it through the proxy server and now I get the data.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Great

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.