Problems with new website

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I'm having multiple problems.  I created website using ssyac.homesteadcloud.com which I was able to publish.  Now when I go to edit it on the websites manager it doesn't show up on the list and when it was it would take me to the template and not the updated website.  I still need to work on edits.  

Also, I got the actual domain www.successfullyservingyouragingcongregation.com and directed it to this website and it says "website has not been published yet". 

Nothing seems to be working right.  Please help asap.
Photo of Christine0105

Christine0105

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • irritated

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 37,432 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

The site can be located and edited under websites manager, it is the last site on the list under the domain, successfullyservingyouragingcongregation.com. I do apologize though, I am experiencing an error when connecting the domain www.successfullyservingyouragingcongregation.com to the site ssyac.homesteadcloud.com. I have created a ticket to get this error corrected. Please allow some time for this to get resolved. 
Photo of Christine0105

Christine0105

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Nothing is working yet.  Please get back to me as soon as possible.  

Unfortunately that is the problem when I go there under websites manager it just shows the template and not the changes I made where I can edit.  It does show up since I published it https://ssyac.homesteadcloud.com/

but it’s not showing up under my domain, successfullyservingyouragingcongregation.com

I need this fixed...asap.

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 37,392 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I see the error was resolved and the site can now be accessed from websites manager. However, the content is not synced with the published content on https://ssyac.homesteadcloud.com/. The ticket to have the content synced with the publish site has been created. I apologize about this and it will be resolved soon.