Problems with bringing text and image forward

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I am having a problem with bringing a text box or image forward on my webpages I click bring forward on the item I want to move forward and nothing happens sometimes it takes 20 to 30 clicks for it to work I hope there is a fix for this.  It is getting to be a pain trying to do a simple task
Photo of Deward2054

Deward2054

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 58,746 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Layering procedure: Select the element > right click > choose your layering command.
Photo of Deward2054

Deward2054

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank You....works great been beating that damn forward button for months....Many Many Thanks
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 58,714 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I've been there!
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 58,714 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The help section has no explanation for the "Bring Forward" "Send Back" elements in the Image Setting menu. I don't think they have any purpose currently. Perhaps they did at one time. They programmers should try fixing that. It's very misleading. Also, there's no other explanation for layering. Layering is an excellent feature. Now you know how to use it, you'll find many applications for it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.