Previewing my site.

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I am a new customer and I want to preview my site before publishing. When clicking on preview, Oops! Your previewing request failed due to a network or server issue.

Try previewing again, and if it still doesn't work, call us at: 1-800-428-3170 Please advise, I called I cannot get a person or a chat
Photo of mixon20012442

mixon20012442

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Alonso3371

Alonso3371

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It happen to me befoere.
What I did was skip the preview, saved,published, after I saw did not like it, and went back to remove the changes.
Is all what I did till I believe was Good for me and saved again.
Hope will help you. mean while you have an a professional help.
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi mixon20012442 -

Sorry for the delay in replying to you! Are you still having trouble previewing your pages?

If so, please try clearing your browser's cache to see if that helps.

Thanks!
Photo of A0730

A0730

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same preview issue with the following error message: Oops! Your previewing request failed due to a network or server issue. Try previewing again, And if it still doesn't work, call us at: (nothing follows). It has been this way for 3 - 4 days now.

- Clearing the brower's cache DOES NOT WORK.
- Refreshing the files DOES NOT WORK.

Are there any other possible solutions? So far, I've not found anyone who has responded that these two possible solutions worked for them.

Thanks.
Photo of jim1865

jim1865

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same problem with not being allowed to "view" my site. What is the solution. Please help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.