Please help...

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Site Temporarily unavailable.......

How long, please? My Zimbra is down (again) and I cannot communicate with people who are requesting financial transactions. This is going to kill my practice and integrity. PLEASE respond (847-445-4100). Jeffrey S.
Photo of Jeffrey5240

Jeffrey5240

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hello Jeffrey5240,

This seems to be an issue that just surfaced. Can you please list any domain names for any email accounts that are not working?

If anyone else has the same issue, feel free to post to this same thread your domain name please.

MIke
Photo of Jason1330

Jason1330

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
All my mailboxes and mailing lists have been deleted!.

I went in to modify a mailbox only to find that ALL our mailboxes and mailing lists have been deleted. Perhaps thsy still exist as backups...if so, please restore them. Thank you.
Photo of RobynDSt

RobynDSt

• 186 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Photo of RobynDSt

RobynDSt

• 186 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
my domain is: rainbow-watchers.com and my zimbra email server has been down since early this morning. Please help! My business is suffering!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Thanks. I have your reported.
Photo of KLASING

KLASING

• 198 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Server down again? How long this time?.

I know you know your server is down (found out when I tried to access my emails several times last night/today) - How long this time? My current customers no longer use my homestead email addresses (because I don't trust that they are reliable) - but there are still many flyers, etc. out there with those addresses on them. And therefore, I still need to be able to access that mail. I know of at least one gig and a couple of students I lost from the last server fiasco. I know I can open things from outside the system with mail2web, but that doesn't allow me to store/file things, etc. I see from these community entries that even some people's websites went down too? Mine seems ok, but I will be sure to keep checking. When are you going to actually fix things so we can reliably run a business using your services?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

We are looking into the email issue now. What is the domain name for the email account which is not working?
Photo of KLASING

KLASING

been down since early last night
Photo of KLASING

KLASING

all set I think - thank you
Photo of Edward0771

Edward0771

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
add one mailbox loose all.

added mailbox now it shows "zero mailboxes setup" - where did they go? they still seem to be working but because there is a bug I am afraid to add the new mailbox until you fix the issue and I can see my existing mailboxes in the list. Please help asap. Sincerely, Edward
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Can you please list the domain(s) for the email account that is missing?
Photo of Edward0771

Edward0771

yes, thank you: computerhandyman.co
Photo of Nora

Nora

• 3,642 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
My email is missing as well
Domain name
www.noraherold.com

I posted this numerous times last night
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Thanks. I have yours reported too.
Photo of Ed7042

Ed7042

zimbra server down.

trying to get on my email account I get a notice that the zimbra server is down.When will this be fixed
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

What is the domain name for the email you are having the problem with?
Photo of Al0257

Al0257

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi,

My email is down since this morning !!! MobileBiz@MobileBiz5.com please fix this problem
Photo of Amy4027

Amy4027

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Zimbra Server down.

The issues continue to pile up. It is 9:22 Local time (10.22 AM EST) and we are getting the following message:

Zimbra Server Down!
We are sorry, zimbra server is down is at the moment. Please check back again later.

I am reading that homestead is having an issue with websites, but,the email drama continues. I am taking reservations at this time for our high season and this is not acceptable!!!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Official Response
We did just restart one of the email servers. It should start working any moment. If it does not, clear your browsers cache and cookies and try again.

If in the next 15-20 minutes it does not work for you, reply to this thread with the domain name your email account is associated with.

Mike
Photo of Al0257

Al0257

My Email is Down ?? When will it be back up???.

Hi any word when our Email will be up?? My websites were down last night and now I can't get into my email. I am loosing business by not being able to contact my clients!!!!
Photo of Nora

Nora

Hi Mike,
Cleared cache and cookies
Still can not access the email to www.noraherold.com

HELP please
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

OK.. Thanks I will follow up.
Photo of Nora

Nora

My site is back up and running, but email is still down,
If this helps, I can access my email through my phone, but am unable to log in through homestead. Phone is not a long term solution for me, as I am limited there to what I can do as far as sending certain things.
Photo of tracy6293

tracy6293

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Zimbra server down.

Can't log into email says Zimbra server down. This is since yesterday afternoon sometime. What the hell is going on now? I am going into my busiest time of year and I can't operate like this!
Photo of Astra0246

Astra0246

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I too have cleared everything and still no access to emails. Www.edinburghvilla.com
Photo of Astra0246

Astra0246

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
working now, thank you.
Photo of Al0257

Al0257

Please help, I turned off my computer cleared cache and still can't access my email?? MobileBiz@MobileBiz5.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

The website outage that started last night seems to be resolved, and the email issue that started this morning is non-related so please do not report, or mix the details on those issues. This thread is specifically for the email outage.

If you are still getting an error that the zimbra email server is down, or don't see your email box listed on the main homestead site, please report the domain name here and just a short description,

Thanks!
Mike
Photo of Nora

Nora

Mike, my email went down exactly when my webiste did. So for me, they seemed to be related.
Photo of Nora

Nora

yesterday late afternoon
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

If they did, then it's purely coincidence, the email and website servers are different. Your site is working fine, but I can see that your email is still down.
Photo of Nora

Nora

I just went into live chat and was given this link to access my email.
I can get in using this link
https://mail8.homesteadmail.com/zimbra/
Photo of Nora

Nora

can not access trying to log in here
https://www.homestead.com/~site/jws/m...
Photo of Nora

Nora

Seems to be all better now
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Thanks.
Photo of Al0257

Al0257

Still problem, I thought maybe a different browser using Firefox, switched to MicroSoft E browser.

I still can't get in ?? Please look, I need access to my email.

Thank you
Photo of Jeffrey5240

Jeffrey5240

We cleared the cache and we still cannot access our email. Our domain is jsmith@nsinv.com. We are able to get email thru our Blackberry.
Photo of Gary1156

Gary1156

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

I just received a report that email should be working from the "logged in site" meaning go to www.homestead.com and click the email link on the left side, and log into the zimbra web client online.
Photo of Al0257

Al0257

Hi,

Thank you, I am finally able to get into my email....
Photo of Jeffrey5240

Jeffrey5240

We also are now able to get in. Thank you.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Thanks.. sorry just saw this right after I posted below.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Jeffrey5240, I don't think I got a response from you. Are you still having issues. I've had reports the systems are coming back up. If not please explain if you have something different going on.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.