PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER AT LEAST

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

This is the third time I have asked for some help, please answer.
My website is down, www.brotherwoodbears.com, and when I went to the " domains" section it says my domain is transferred BUT I HAVE NOT TRANSFERRED IT ANYWHERE.
One of my domains, www.mikebrotherwood.com has recently been taken over, but to a new Homestead account run by my brotherin law, but why is mine down? I have a customer asking about a bear but we cannot see the website. I have not transferred my website, I have been with Homestead for years and am still paying you so please restore my website. At least have the decency to answer me.
Photo of Sue6682

Sue6682

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Terri3041

Terri3041

• 288 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have been with homestead since early, early 2000 and have to say that lately it is nothing but problems. Editing your site design is a joke and checking email is a nightmare. I feel bad for you and hope someone at least takes the time to answer your problem although personally I've learned not to hold my breath.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Sue6682, We have replied to your other 2 questions concerning this issue. Can you please stay in one of those topics?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.