Please "reset" my SB plus

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Once again I can hardly download and update my sites. This happens every six months or so and someone at Homestead has to "reset" my site builder. Can someone please do this for me?
Photo of Martin

Martin

• 6,252 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 48,416 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Martin,

This is a larger site, so unfortunately, sometimes the builder is going to be slow to save or publish, especially if you are saving or publishing at a time that many other customers are working on their sites. I will clear the cache for your files on my end to try to help with this.
I do recommend that you make sure to publish from the File Manager instead of the main "Publish" button in the builder.
Photo of Martin

Martin

• 6,252 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Well things are back to normal now and publishing is very fast. I really don't understand why this seems to happen about every six months or so? Seems to me the system is broken? Thanks.

I am not sure why I should have to publish from the so called "file" manager or what that even means?
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 37,302 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Martin, 

Here are some instructions on publishing pages from the file manager. Just look for the pagename.xpf, select it, and click publish in the top left. 

In regards to an reoccurring issues you see with Sitebuilder plus, this software is unfortunately becoming outdated and I would recommend considering switching over to WebsiteBuilder soon for a better overall experience. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.