Planned Maintenance--November 17th-19th

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

There are 2 separate maintenance window this week. Please note that all times are US(Pacific).

Our data center will be doing network maintenance between the hours of 10:00pm PT on  November 17th, and 5:00am on November18th, and between the hours of 10:00pm PT on  November 18th, and 5:00am on November19th.  This may potentially cause some websites, Sitebuilder, and email to be unavailable for brief periods of time during this maintenance period.  The maintenance has been scheduled during times of least traffic for our customers, however we apologize in advance for any disruption that this may cause you.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Alice6364

Alice6364

• 476 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
My website has been down for at least 2 continuous days.  This is not brief periods.  
My website is alicerichreikicenter.com. My other website centraljerseyhypnosis is ok.
Sorry to post on this blog but I am unable to reach any customer service people.
Please assist.  Thank you.
Alice
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Unrelated issue

Please reference the new conversation here: My website alicerichreikicenter.com is not working.
Photo of Rich4833

Rich4833

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I haven't been able to log-in and edit any sites for 2 days.  Desk top and site builder plus won't load.  It just spins.  I've tried 3 different computers and a neighbors.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hi Rich4833,

Sorry about the inconvenience. Your account is very large. Accounts like these are having this issue and we are working on it. I don't have an ETA yet.

Drew
Photo of AL2092

AL2092

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have over forty sites with you and cannot launch any new ones - TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE - WHAT DO I TELL MY CLIENTS WHEN THEY REQUEST A CHANGE TO THEIR WEBSITES????????
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Sorry AL2092,

We are working as fast as we can.

Drew
Photo of Rich4833

Rich4833

7 days w/out being able to edit a site.  Wow.
Photo of AL2092

AL2092

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have been able to make edits using sitebuilder plus - here's the link. https://sitebuilder.homestead.com/~site/builder/
Photo of Rich4833

Rich4833

I've been trying to use plus for days too.  No luck.
Photo of Keith

Keith

• 2,172 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
you sure can't get in a hurry with SiteBuilder Plus, think SLOW and it will probably work for you, as it did me.
Peace
Keith

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.