Pictures not uploading into SiteBuilder.

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I am trying to upload pictures from my computer to my website and it will not load. It let me pick the picture and then says image is loading.. please wait. I have let it sit for hours and nothing happens. What is going on. I have tried this from 2 seperate computers with the same result.
Photo of meganmumm0290

meganmumm0290

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of indyfolkseries3021

indyfolkseries3021

• 832 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Similar problem: I did finallly get a picture to load after several attempts, but now the picture won't publish!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Welcome to the Homestead Community.

There are several reasons that you may be having troubles uploading pictures so here are a few things to check.

1. First look at the file size of the image. I noticed most of your pictures are under 100 KB which is generally fine. I do see a couple pictures that are in excess of 100 and even 600 KB. If you have a very large image it may be timing out while it's trying to upload.

2. Another cause might be your internet upload speed. Many times you upload speed is as much as 5-10 times slower than the download speed. You may want to do a Google search for "internet speed test" and see what your upload speed is.

If your images are not too large and you upload speed is acceptable please reply with your results. Let us know the size of the image and what your speed results were. Thanks!

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.