Picture problem...

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members.

I've completed creating my website. When I go into my domain to see what customers will see, a picture is on the Home page of a tool belt that shouldn't be there. I have changed the picture in my editing page many times with no positive result, please help.
Photo of rvconnelly20055676

rvconnelly20055676

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

• 28,258 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi rvconnelly2005,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the delayed response. It appears you were able to speak to a support agent to get your question resolved. Please let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks,

Chris
Photo of rvconnelly20055676

rvconnelly20055676

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hello Chris,

Thank you for replying to my post before, it seems I'm having the same issue again, but with another image...

I've made changes to my website, but when I publised the complete pages, the large image on each page, that should be the same, stayed as the old image looked on each page. Would you know how to fix this? I saved and published each page separately, but that one image stayed the same. The Homestead help line closed before I could call them and I have no idea how to fix this.
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi rvconnelly20055676,

Sorry for the delay -

This is generally caused by the new image name having the same file name as the previous image it's replacing.

Try changing the new image's name before adding it to your site and then publishing again.

Let me know if that helps or not, thanks!

Ehsan