Photo Won't Publish on Index Page But Displays Fine On Other Pages

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I created a page -- it's perfect.  I want it to be my Index page.  I'm able to save and publish it as my index page without a problem, except, that the main image refuses to display on the index page, but still displays fine on the original page.  

I have tried using a different image in its place -- same problem.  

I have tried sizing down the image (it's very large -- intentionally) -- same problem.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

• 3,974 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Joshua2161,

Did you try refreshing the homepage when you visit the site. Hit f5 on the keyboard. If that doesn't do it, which picture did you change. What was it and what should it be?

Drew
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

I did.  The page that is working correctly is corunnanow.com/build.html.  I'm trying to save as "index" but when I do, the big picture doesn't display.  NEW problem as of last night: After logging out and back in to Sitebuilder, the photo is also not displaying in Sitebuilder but it is loading correctly in the File Manager and, again, it is displaying correctly on the "build" page.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

PS - I tried reuploading the image into the File Manager but it did not fix the problem.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Joshua2161,

I am downloading your site right now. Just to confirm, you want build.html to be saved as index.html? Did you want the old index saved as something else?

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Should it look like this? or is a different pictures is the problem?

Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

That is how it should look, yes.  Please save as index.  And the current index is already backed up as build2.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

UPDATE: After logging in tonight, the picture displays in Sitebuilder correctly AND I was able to save the build page as the Index page without any problems -- the picture displays correctly.  Maybe you downloading the page jostled it into working.  Thanks!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

That is strange, but good that it works.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.