People say my pages are too big to view yet they are fine on my PC as I have designed them. What's wrong?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

The page I have designed looks fine on my screen and publishes etc, yet some people say they can't see the whole page as it's too wide on their screens. How can I correct this please?
Photo of Trevor4274

Trevor4274

• 584 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,182 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
What is the site address please?
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,244 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
There seems to be an issue sometimes with views if the website, in edit mode, it outside the vertical guidelines in Websitebuilder.
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

• 1,832 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
You need to stay completely within the vertical guides within the builder, anything outside of the guides will be cut off on smaller screens. I experienced this with building my site. You can see it here on my large screen:

This is how it appears on a smaller screen, it gets worse as the browser window gets smaller: 

I believe they are working on a fix as this is not expected in the program. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 262,460 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you still need assistance can you specify which site on the account?
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

Drew, I just unpublished the new site until I was informed of a fix with the missing bottom scroll bar issue as well as the resizing issues the OP is concerned about. I was told they would email me when the fix happened. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 262,460 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am not yet sure if the OP is using the Sitebuilder Site or the Websitebuilder site.

I am not sure where the developement team is on the fix.
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

Thank you. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.