PDF not downloading

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Hello... I've looked through all the help documents I can find here, and even following all the directions, I've not been able to post a link to a PDF file to be downloaded by a website visitor.  That said, the most recent such solution to a similar problem seems to have been posted 4 long years ago. 

In short, I've created a link to a PDF file that I'd like my visitors to be able to download.  However, whether or not I link an IMAGE (jpg) of the PDF, or simply a text link to the PDF, either way, it does nothing when clicked on. 

For some reason, this kind of thing DOES work with either a .zip file or a .sitx file.  But it doesn't seem to work with a PDF.  Your suggestions for how to make this work are greatly appreciated.

FYI, the page I'm working on is  www.trich-free.com/100-Off-Gift-Certificate.html.
Photo of Robert0753

Robert0753

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Attila2920

Attila2920

• 1,244 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Just a feedback:

I clicked on the download link and it loads perfectly, so I could download if I wanted to. I am on Google Chrome WIN7.
Photo of JOHN5471

JOHN5471

• 1,284 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
It worked perfect for me. I use the Mac operating system I don't know if that influences the download...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.