Pay Pal access to the options offered on the actions menus

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

When I try to add a PayPal button I get a frame that tells me that I must have a PayPal account connected to my webpage under "PayPal Elements" it then goes on to list the actions that I need to take.
1. In Site Builder Plus, Click arrow below the "Save" button and click "Save all". This button does not exist!
2. Click "My Account" (OK)
3. Click the "My websites" tab. This does not exist and so the rest of the instuctions are non existent operations.

Can anyone help?
Roger O
Photo of RogerO

RogerO

• 294 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello, sorry about that. When you login your account, at homestead.com and click on websites manager, you will see several links under the edit site button. Click "more", and you will see "Manage Paypal" That is where you can enter your Paypal.

Your help center will sometimes be a little off since you have access to both Sitebuilder desktop and Sitebuilder Plus. If you don't use desktop anymore, let us know and we can remove it. That should improve your help responses.

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.