Paid invoices not moving to "ready for shipping" as usual

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

My invoices are not moving to "ready for shipping" after paid in Paypal. This is a recent problem (just this weekend). They are remaining in pending and not moving over after payment has been processed through Paypal. Help!
Photo of Cindy0189

Cindy0189

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Good morning,

Normally they go there when the customer goes to Paypal, but doesn't complete the order at Paypal. This creates an order in Storefront, but it isn't completed. If you can confirm in Paypal that you were paid for these orders, then you can go to the Order pending authorization section and mark each invoice authorized. That will move it to ready for shipping.

If you confirm payment, please manually authorize the orders. It may have been a glitch in the communications between the store and Paypal. If you will confirm payment here, then I will report it to the developers, but since we have to have all customers moved to the new platform by the end of the year, this will no longer be an issue in a few weeks.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Cindy0189

Cindy0189

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Yes, the payments have been confirmed. I understand that this will no longer be an issue in a few weeks, but those are also the busiest weeks of the year with holiday shopping going on. I don't want to have to move each invoice after confirming payment. I have never had to do that before.

Please forward my concern. Thanks Drew!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I will do so.

Drew
Photo of S

S

• 6,760 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I am having the same issue (thinking, this could be a very long few weeks until conversion :)

Had a transaction last week - system prematurely removed the quantity/inventory, so the customer could not pay through PP (this was corrected by adding inventory back and we completed the transaction via phone/website in new Invoice - however, I still have the original invoice/transaction active because I am concerned about the customer being changed again).

2nd issue was overnight - Payment is confirmed but shows in Pending Authorization.

Fairly confident, this is a new issue (maybe two since the circumstances were different) - I have not experienced such a problem in the past.

Thanks!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am reporting yours as well.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of S

S

• 6,760 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
TY, Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You are welcome
Photo of Michele3150

Michele3150

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have had the issue all weekend with all my paid Paypal orders.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michele3150,   Sorry about the PayPal issue. This problem has been escalated and is being worked on. Sorry I don't have an ETA at this time.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.