page won't publish

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

stopping the buffering
Photo of Jen1126

Jen1126

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 70,156 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Please review. I hope this helps you.
WEBSITE PAGE NOT PUBLISHING: Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
1. Try a F5 to Refresh your browser.
2. Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish.
3. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month.
4. you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.
5. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
6. Do you have a 5 page plan? You may be trying to publish more than 5 pages. You can either remove pages to get down to 5, or you can add a 10/pack, 10 additional pages for $2/month.
7. Have you tried publishing from the file manager? https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/why-are-my-changes-not-publishing
Photo of Terry9835

Terry9835

• 174 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Just a question about the 25mb disk space... Does it matter if you go over that when you are building your website, before you publish. I'm having a terrible time uploading images for my initial build but I'm no where near publishing. I've uploaded several images that I haven't used but might before I'm done. Could this be the reason I can't get images to upload anymore?  Thanks.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 70,156 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yes.
WEBSITE PAGE NOT PUBLISHING: Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
1. Try a F5 to Refresh your browser.
2. Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish.
3. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month.
4. you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.
5. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
6. Do you have a 5 page plan? You may be trying to publish more than 5 pages. You can either remove pages to get down to 5, or you can add a 10/pack, 10 additional pages for $2/month.
7. Have you tried publishing from the file manager? https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/why-are-my-changes-not-publishing
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 34,782 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Terry,

The 25mbs is for published content only and this will not affect uploading images. Are you receiving any error message when uploading? 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 34,822 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Jen,

I was able to load the editor in a normal amount of time. I have went ahead and refreshed the files and pages, hopefully this helps speed things up on your end. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.