Page width keeps changing

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

On the website at https://www.drywallcarolina.com/ the page width has changed from 1100 to 1115. At this time it only seems to affect the CONTACT page, the POPCORNCEILINGS page and the (wall & ceiling repair) REPAIR pages. The last time this happened was several months ago and ended up affecting all pages before you applied your fix. 

I've tried re-sizing the pages, double checked that all items fit into the page properly but after publishing or refreshing the browser window or shutting down and logging back in the problem shows back up.

Thank you for any assistance.
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

• 2,736 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Steve!

I was able to get that fix applied. Just so you know, this is a bug that happens with the navigation menu. If you ever encounter this again, we will be happy to fix it for you, but you can also do it on your end!
Simply delete the navigation element off of any page that is experiencing this issue, adjust the page width, and publish. Then, re-add the navigation menu and re-publish. Let me know if you have any other trouble!
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

Thank you. Can I copy/paste the navigation bar from another page or would it be best to re-build the entire menu?
(Edited)
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Try adding it using your editor.
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

Thanks themielman. I'll try that first. It should save a little time. 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Yes, when you click +Insert > More > Navigation Menu, it will be "Use an existing Site Navigation Menu" and the name is "Navigation1"

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.