OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Praise
  • Updated 10 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Thank you, archiving inactive content.

I, Elana Laham, am expressing my gratitude to the OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE I received from JOSE, MARIA, MATT and ERIN who work for Homestead’s Billing Department, and also to ELYZABETH, an Official Representative of the Homestead Community Website. JOSE, MARIA, MATT, ERIN, and ELYZABETH were very professional, worked very hard to resolve my billing issue, and eagerly assisted me in an informative, patient, and polite manner. I have forwarded a correspondence to Compliance to please inform all of their supervisors that they all did an EXCELLENT JOB. Thank you!!!!! :-)
Photo of Elana2826

Elana2826

• 890 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,782 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thank you so much for your message! We definitely strive to provide the best service we can. Your feedback has been shared with the team, so those agents can be celebrated for their good work!
Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Photo of Elana2826

Elana2826

• 890 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Thank you Elyzabeth (Official Rep) for your reply and your like...And thank you Braiden 1821 (Official Rep) for your like...And thank you Drew N (Community Manager) for your like...to my OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE PRAISE. I very much appreciate all of your support.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.