Outlook issues

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

HELP...I printed the instructions for changing my email. I've made 3 attempts and now I can't get into my emails at all! I have been accessing through Outlook 2007. I've also been able to click on the webmail button when not at my desk, however. When I try that now, I simply get an error message I'm now in email purgatory!!!! I also can't find any help to call for an emergency. This is my business email.
Photo of Libby6924

Libby6924

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
When trying to log in to webmail, what is the error message you receive?
Photo of Mark9047

Mark9047

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
create a windows live account and then update all your things such as outlook and all the Microsoft office componenets, Microsoft is still one of the leading internet controllers for e-mail

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.