Outlook 2013 sends but does not receive

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I have linked outlook 2013to my Hmail as per instructions here. When I "test" settings all seems ok, and sending an email from outlook works, but I do not receive into outlook. I can see the received messages on Hmail only.
Photo of Robert9597

Robert9597

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 252,538 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What is the email address please?
Photo of Robert9597

Robert9597

Photo of Drew N

It should populate automatically, but let's check the folder subscription. Right click on the email account in the left column of Outlook. Select IMAP folders. Click the query button. Make sure there is a folder on the left of each of the folder names. If not, click that folder and then the subscribe button.
Photo of Robert9597

Robert9597

"Inbox" does not appear...
Photo of Drew N

Maybe Outlook has changed a little. From the account settings under more settings try removing the inbox option. Just leave that box blank.
Photo of Robert9597

Robert9597

I removed the "INBOX" and the imap folders now show inbox prefix as your example pic, but still not receiving emails after reboot. Is it uninstall/reinstall time?
Photo of Drew N

I would think so. If the messages are visible in Webmail and not Outlook, something seems to be wrong with the Outlook account or profile.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.