Open exchange is terrible

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: How do I voice my complaint with regard to the email service?

Constant error message every 30 seconds, so unable to use. We used to have challenges with zimbra, but open exchange via homestead is 100% worse. Cumbersome, unnecessary features. I am looking for an alternative for my business after being an account holder with homestead for over ten years
Photo of Colleen1663

Colleen1663

• 262 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Johnna0642

Johnna0642

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I agree! It is so user unfriendly it's ridiculous. My eyes hurt from looking at the new email setup! I wanted to reply to an email and instead of just popping up where you would start your typing you have to place your curser where you want to begin, enter a few times, then place your cursor back up to where you want to start typing! When you are trying to read an email it is so hard to read because it looks so bad, not like zimbra where you can see a nice newsletter as it was intended to look not, but not now. I cannot believe that this was supposed to be better. I have been an account hold as well for almost 10 years. It's just too bad that someone thought this would be better.

I love the e-commerce change but not this new email! I too will have to be looking for another alternative if this is how it's going to be.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.