Open Letter to Homestead

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Dear Homestead,
Your company is making it very difficult for present customers to consider doing business with you. I am very upset that you make it very difficult to connect with any employees of your business when seeking assistance. Your company has been plagued with issues ever since you took over from Intuit. As a business owner I rely on your business to provide high quality and reliable website support. At the present time I am experiencing issues and they are very frustrating as your company really lacks the care and concern I would expect. Why after taking over from Intuit, do you make it difficult to even get answers to genuine questions which now have an effect on my customers when they visit my website? As a migrated customer of Intuit I expect the high quality care and concern I received from them from you now. I appeal to you to make it easier for your customers to get in touch with you so that issues that we all are experiencing are attended to in a timely manner. On the published pages of my website, small page icons appear to be embedded in the page. I cannot remove them as they do not appear to be in Sitebuilder. They were never there in the past and they should not be there now. I need your assistance so that you can restore my confidence in your company once again.
Sincerely,

David Lavoie
Photo of David4214

David4214

• 1,226 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • upset

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
David4214,

We are terribly sorry for the issues you have seen. We understand how it feels, but all of this has been to improve the systems that Intuit allowed to fall behind. Unfortunately, the changes do have an adverse impact on some customers, but they must be made and when completed, we will have a modern platform from which improvements to our services can be made. This migration is currently in the last few days and you should see a drastic improvement then. The small icons are part of the migration and will go away. I have noticed that in most cases, they do not display in all browsers.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.