Old version of page?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

There is a an old version of our page that is still up: http://snocaps.homestead.com/  How can I get this pointed correctly to our new page? I keep getting very confused calls from customers. I'm not even sure how to edit that page... 

Thank you!
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

• 1,832 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • confused

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What is the new site? That URL would be in your Websites manager drop down, under snocaps.homestead.com. If the new site is placed elsewhere, then we may be able to delete this site, but let's make sure first.
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

The new site is www.encloseyourtrailer.com 

The snocaps.homestead.com is not in my Websites Manager drop down at all. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

AH, it appears to be on a different account, but it does exist and is active. Did someone create the site and then move it to the new account for you to update? If so, then you would need to contact them.
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

Oh crud. That is probably what happened. I don't have a contact for her anymore that was years and years ago. Can Homestead contact her for me and relay a message?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Let me see what I can do.
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

Actually, shot in the dark, but my old email address for her worked. I will let you know if there are any issues. Thanks!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Happy to hear. I hope it works. Unfortunately we are not able to initiate conversations between 2 parties, so let us hope they respond.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.