Old Homestead Website Images for new website

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have an old website from SitebuilderPlus with images from the photo stock. I want to use some of the same stock photos from my old website on the new WebsiteBuilder. I cannot, however, find the same images in the new website builder. Is there a way to use the old website photo stock images on my new website?  Thanks!
Photo of Rita8127

Rita8127

• 72 Points

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 63,530 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Save your old images to your computer and upload them to your new site.
Photo of Les6064

Les6064

• 8,640 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Right click on the image you want to save and go to the new website and past your image with import image file.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 40,880 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Although you might be able to get the image by right clicking and saving them, I have to recommend you don't do that. We have a license for those images to be used on Sitebuilder Plus sites, not Website Builder sites. If you use those images on your Website Builder site, you are using them without the proper permission and could face legal trouble for doing so.
I recommend you find a stock image from Website Builder that can fit what you need.
Photo of Les6064

Les6064

• 8,640 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Wow I didn't know that, thanks I have never heard of that. I thought if the image was supplied by Homestead no matter what website builder its all under the Homestead license.
Thank you Elyzabeth.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.